Wet windy and worse than ever, there is a moat around our house, but we haven’t slid into the sea yet and the roof is still attached. As you can imagine – with all this grey, gloom and giant puddles I’ve not much felt like leaving the cabin, instead I have been seeking out more fun things for us to make and do.
1. Make Rose Nut clusters for a grown up sweet treat, recipe by Marnie Engelander for Est Magazine Issue 10.
2. Paper cup gift boxes – Papermash.
3. Decorate with seasonal blooms and stems – my absolute favourite Spring buds are beautiful Pussy willows – smaller species of the Genus Salix, image found here.
4. Another fun use for all those floral fabric scraps of mine that are too small to use for much else – these sweet DIY Votives by Fellow Fellow.
5. Gold paint and glitter dipped feathers, just because I love sparkle and gold – image found here. Hang them up as a mobile, make an over the top dream catcher or pop them on presents like the lovely Emily Quinton!
All images from the links above x