Hello hello, how are you doing on this drab October Sunday afternoon? The weather was just awful yesterday and again today, so I’ve been on a little Etsy rampage and found lots of fun things to cheer us up at a time like this. When the evenings have started to draw in and the radiators are finally switched on, a little armchair browsing is called for and these are the twelve delightful Autumn gifts I discovered on my Etsy travels today.
1 – An adorable book of woodland and animal themed stickers with artwork by Quill & Fox Design, these pretty stickers are perfect for labelling parcels and decorating gifts.
2 – Amazing engraved rolling pin for embossing your halloween cookies with a spooky ghost design.
3. Natural botanical fragrance based on the smoky tea – Lapsang Souchong. Tea leaves are left in oil for several months, allowing its flavour to be absorbed, then a blend of essential oils, sandalwood, patchouli, rosewood and black pepper are added to bring out the spicy notes in the elixir. Creating a unique and unusual fragrance oil that is suitable for both men and women.
4. North American Walnut Cutting Board, shaped by hand and the perfect size for sharing a cheese board with all your favourite people after dinner.
5. Soft and delicate lace Bralette top, I love a nude pink, and even more than that – I love nude pink lace! It’s my favourite thing to pair a pretty lace top like this with a chunky knit in the Autumn, and I wear them under my plunging necked T’s in the Summer for a bit of modesty!
6. Beautifully simple backpack, made of water repellent canvas in a tobacco colour with vegetable tanned leather accents in dark brown. This comfortable, durable and functional bag has a padded back, straps, and two side pockets. Inside the backpack you will find a padded laptop sleeve for a 15″ macbook!
7. Bold and retro, this super cute ‘Busking Bear‘ comes as a flat t- towel that can be used for doing the dishes or if you’re feeling as creative – follow the simple steps to make it into your very own stuffed toy.
8. Gold Stripe Washi Tape by Masté – perfect for crafting and embellishing, easy to tear by hand and reposition-able, washi tape is brilliant for handmade cards, gift wrap and all sorts of other lovely Autumn things, like sticking fern fronds to the wall (yes that has just happened here in our house).
9. Rose patterned high waisted knickers by Egretta Garzetta underwear. Now, these just made me smile instantly, from their Autumnal colours to their booty warming potential, these would be great teamed with a skinny ribbed vest, an oversized cardigan and chunky socks for snuggling up and reading on chilly sunday mornings – Carrie Bradshaw would have been a fan I’m sure!
10. A tiny canvas print of an original painting made with oil pastel colours. This mini canvas will make a precious gift and it can be hung on a wall or notice board, at home or in your office!
11. Fox tail necklace – Fox tail amulets are known by their capacity to transmit astuteness, intelligence and cuteness to their holders and be sure that no fox was injured in the making of this hand sculpted paper clay necklace!
12. Green Kimono a painting by one of my favourite Etsy artists – Becca Stadtlander.